Sponsor the Festival
Manchester Literature Festival is an urban event unlike any other literature Festival in the UK. The City is central to its identity taking place across 30 of the most prestigious and atmospheric venues it has to offer leading to carefully curated events that match word to place for maximum impact.
Live performance invites authors to present their work in a different way, often incorporating other art forms to present truly unique and memorable experiences.
A partnership with Manchester Literature Festival can offer:
• A powerful association with one of the fastest growing festivals in the UK
• The opportunity to make a high profile splash around the City
• Access to multi-channel marketing activities
• The opportunity to communicate your message to an affluent ABC1 demographic
• Excellent hospitality & PR opportunities across a diverse range of over 80 events featuring more than 200 authors across 30 atmospheric venues
• B2B development opportunities through bespoke events targeting the City’s business community and professional networks and supported by our network of Patrons, sponsors and media
There are many options available from our Festival Friends scheme at £1,500+vat to tailor-made partnership proposals around a variety of programme strands and activities from commissioning brand new work to supporting our Children & Young People’s Programme.
Please contact us for a copy of our new Media Pack for 2018 to see the full range of opportunities available.
For further information Charlotte Platt on 07791 356384; firstname.lastname@example.org